Tuesday, February 28, 2012

holy f**k

I'm freaking out about the season finale of White Collar. I can't wait for the fourth season to come out, and it's actually driving me crazy. I'm so in love with Neal and Peter, and if you don't watch the show... hop on that ASAP. I'm not going to go into detail, just because I don't even know what the hell just happened. I do know some spoilers for season 4, but I'll wait until I know more to spill them. 
I'm also incredibly excited for the mid-season premier of Psych tomorrow, which I've been waiting for since the mid-season finale back in November. I don't know too much about this one, only that we got left with a HUGE spoiler from Shawn buying the... oh never mind. I can't tell you. 

Also, no new music for today, but I'll give you some tomorrow!

No comments: