Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just some catching up

I'm really sorry that it's been so long. Then again, I haven't even thought about this blog in about a month so you know... I haven't really been on the internet all that much because finals are next week and I keep think "Fuck this... I'm gonna quit school to become the next millionaire like half of the huge guys out there" but then I think "what if that doesn't work?" And then I think "MAYBE I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK" and then I remember that any book I write, while better than Twilight, would probably never get that big, so I decide not to. I've also been doing a ton of reading, working out, eating ice cream (delicious) and other such things. I've been doing homework, going to class, all that college like stuff. Plus, I'm in Gryffindor on Pottermore! If you guys want to add me, My name is DragonLeviosa14152. Hit me up. Duel me. Whatever.
I've also been watching "Doctor Who" in the wee hours of the night when the internet doesn't suck because normal people are asleep. If you guys want to comment and let me know who your favorite doctors or companions are, let me know. My personal favorite is Matt Smith and the Ponds. If we're including all of them, it's probably Davison and Sarah Jane Smith.
I've also started to watch Sherlock. I've finished season 1, and all I know is that I love Benedict Cumberbatch. He's just so wonderful. If he gets cast as the Master (officially) then I will probably scream with delight.
So... I've been listening to a ton of Florence and the Machine lately. It's just so great that I love listening to it on repeat. I've also been watching the Vampire Diaries (Go Delena!) and Ian Somerhalder makes my life. Oh, I told you guys about my tattoo, right? I think I did. I'm pretty sure that I did. I'm sorry, I'm just rambling on and on while I think of what I want to start talking about next.
Oh, so I've been on Tumblr, and you're more than welcome to follow me (Nerdlydevon.tumblr.com or just nerdlydevon.) I post stuff from Legend of Zelda, Legend of Korra, Avatar:The Last Airbender, Castle, Firefly, Lord of the Rings, you know. The usual stuff that gets posted on Tumblr. I post picture of cute animals, funny quotes, cool scenery, and pretty much whatever I feel like posting at the time.
I also feel like grabbing food, because I'm hungry. I think I'm gonna grab my friend, but first, I'll leave you with some music!

Never Let Me Go-FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
Redemption-THE STRANGE FAMILIAR
Holly(Won't You Turn Me On?)-ALL TIME LOW
Battle Cry-EVERYBODY ELSE
When The Lights Die-BOYCE AVENUE
Every Breath-BOYCE AVENUE
Quesadilla-WALK THE MOON

adios amigos.

No comments: